• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wild bee poster - how to remove?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Troll View Post
    Not a lot of people know...but Portugal contributed ships to set sail against England with the Armada .................twats
    No, Spain used some of our ships when Portugal was under the Spanish crown and decided to ruin all Portugal relations and business during 60 years until we start to be fed up with that. I'm glad you won.

Portugal has the longest alliance of all times with England.

Comment

Originally posted by Bee View Post
      No, Spain used some of our ships when Portugal was under the Spanish crown and decided to ruin all Portugal relations and business during 60 years until we start to be fed up with that. I'm glad you won.

That's true, it was signed in the 1300s in the reign of Edward III and I think is still in effect.
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by Bee View Post

The "Iberian Union"

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
        That's true, it was signed in the 1300s in the reign of Edward III and I think is still in effect.
        Armada sailed in 1588
        How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

What's the Iberian Gauge then?

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            Wow what's wrong with you?

It's a joke.
            No it wasn't, but you are a bully.

Comment

Wild bee poster - how to remove?

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
              Someone wee on it.
              Donald Trump?