• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oh Dear. How Sad. Nevermind.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh Dear. How Sad. Nevermind.

Katie Hopkins has been sacked by LBC.

Katie Hopkins To Leave LBC Radio 'Immediately' | HuffPost UK

Not that they were sad to see her go by all accounts.

BBC News presenter Amol Rajan wrote: “Am very reliably told there were massive cheers and applause in the LBC newsroom when staff received the email about Hopkins.”
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Have they still got Farage?
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I feel sorry for her kids. Imagine having that meet you outside the school gates.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
        I feel sorry for her kids. Imagine having that meet you outside the school gates.
        Forget the kids. Apparently in one of her latest ranty articles she mentioned her husband.
        Poor guy, can only assume he was coerced somehow
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Hopefully DM will follow suit soon and she will be forgotten about in the UK.

Comment

In the wake of this sad news, I'd just like to publicise that there is a help line for those affected. Vetran, Original PM, Hobosapien, PurpleGorilla - you don't have to suffer on your own.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
              In the wake of this sad news, I'd just like to publicise that there is a help line for those affected. Vetran, Original PM, Hobosapien, PurpleGorilla - you don't have to suffer on your own.
              Screw you 😘 i actual only found out about her existence from posters on here.

Bet she bangs like a tuliphouse door in the wind though.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                Screw you 😘 i actual only found out about her existence from posters on here.

Bet she bangs like a tuliphouse door in the wind though.
                You need to have an actual conversation with a woman other than your mum some time.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                  ...i actual only found out about her existence from posters on here.
                  Well done. Already on the first stage. Denial.
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

I thought she was quite good on LBC, and reasonably balanced, so it is a shame they got rid of her.
                    I'm sure she didn't intend to have the meaning of the holocaust underlying her "final solution" words.

She still writes for the Daily Mail, doesn't she?

Comment

Working...
                    X