• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

UK told to prepare for workforce of 80-year-olds

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by original PM View Post
    The uk is a nation of inventors we gave the world the internet

For free......

Just let that sink in.
    This post kind of sums up Brexit. Arrogant. Delusional. And factually incorrect.

Immigration allows Britons to continue to not have to pay for things. We could have a society without immigration, and without working everybody until they drop, but we won't get there through blaming others for our problems or through our sense of entitlement from our perceived great past.
    Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
      This post kind of sums up Brexit. Arrogant. Delusional. And factually incorrect.

Immigration allows Britons to continue to not have to pay for things. We could have a society without immigration, and without working everybody until they drop, but we won't get there through blaming others for our problems or through our sense of entitlement from our perceived great past.
      Oh, I didn't say that because I didn't want to hurt his feelings but you just have done it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bee View Post
        Oh, I didn't say that because I didn't want to hurt his feelings but you just have done it.
        But that's what most of the crap you post is Bee.
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          But that's what most of the crap I post...
          FTFY

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post

Cmon I put it up there someone surely...

Comment

Working...
            X