• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Blow to Scottish as 99% of English don't give a f**k about Scotland

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Just saying like.
    I didn't notice a link. Is that some hilarious satire from that y mash site or whatever it's called?
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      Just saying like.
      I can't believe they managed to find 1% who do give a f**k about Scotland. They must be the "don't knows"...
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

I wish the whining ba5tard5 would just get on be independent. Our taxes could be slashed if they did. It can't happen soon enough for me.
        Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
        Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

I like haggis though.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
            I like haggis though.
            That's alright now we are out of the EU we can make real Haggis in Basingstoke!
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Fred Bloggs View Post
              I wish the whining ba5tard5 would just get on be independent. Our taxes could be slashed if they did. It can't happen soon enough for me.
              Good luck with the tax cuts when the EU divorce settlement comes through..

Originally posted by original PM View Post
              I like haggis though.
              We could always smuggle some over the wall.

Comment

Working...
              X