• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

360 feedback

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the input. I think I will decline in this instance. Hes not that far up the food chain to influence hiring etc. Plus I may struggle to find something positive to say

Comment

Surely you could just make up some legal BS that you cannot do it as you are not employed by Client Co?

it could be interesting if the person who was facing the review got wind and decided to sue a contractor.
      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by nervouspilchard View Post
        Thanks for the input. I think I will decline in this instance. Hes not that far up the food chain to influence hiring etc. Plus I may struggle to find something positive to say
        Isn't the whole point of feedback that you can also provide negative feedvback?

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
          Isn't the whole point of feedback that you can also provide negative feedvback?
          It is. Either give or don't give it - don't come up with bulltulip IR35 nonsense. I'm rapidly becoming an IR35 Denier.

Comment

Working...
          X