• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone here feel terrorised by Paul Nuttall?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone here feel terrorised by Paul Nuttall?

UKIP are fighting for UK independence. Or abolition of slavery. Or something else that is already achieved. I suspect his actions amount to terror.

Can we have him interred please?

UKIP's Paul Nuttall suggests internment for terror suspects - BBC News

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    UKIP are fighting for UK independence. Or abolition of slavery. Or something else that is already achieved. I suspect his actions amount to terror.

Not really, he's a twat, and an irrelevant twat at that. Just the right man to guide UKIP on their short road to obscurity now that Brexit is being successfully delivered.
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

He's mad...

A Taunt Pull
      La Plan Tutu
      La Ulna Putt
      All Nap Tutu
      All Pan Tutu
      All Taunt Up
      All Aunt Put
      All Tuna Put
      All Taut Pun
      All Tau Punt
      Pall An Tutu
      Pall Taut Nu
      Pall Tau Nut
      Pall Tau Tun
      Tall Aunt Up
      Tall Tuna Up
      Tall Tau Pun
      Ulna Alp Tut
      Ulna Pal Tut
      Ulna Lap Tut
      An Taut Pull
      Ant Tau Pull
      Tan Tau Pull
      Aunt At Pull
      Tuna At Pull
      Pa Taut Null
      Apt Tau Null
      Tap Tau Null
      Pat Tau Null
      A All Pun Tut
      A All Nut Put
      A All Tun Put
      A All Nu Putt
      A Pall Nu Tut
      A Tall Nut Up
      A Tall Tun Up
      A Tall Nu Put
      A An Pull Tut
      A Pa Null Tut
      A At Null Put
      A At Pull Nut
      A At Pull Tun
      A Tat Null Up
      A Tat Pull Nu
      La Alp Nu Tut
      La Pal Nu Tut
      La Lap Nu Tut
      All An Up Tut
      All Pa Nu Tut
      All At Nut Up
      All At Tun Up
      All At Nu Put
      All Tat Nu Up
      Tall At Nu Up
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
        Not really, he's a twat, and an irrelevant twat at that. Just the right man to guide UKIP on their short road to obscurity now that Brexit is being successfully delivered.
        When did that happen???

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          When did that happen???
          Learn your tenses my young Russkie friend. "Is being" indicates present tense, not past tense.
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

He is going to be interned in CUK.

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
              Learn your tenses my young Russkie friend. "Is being" indicates present tense, not past tense.
              I underlined word "successfully", it should not even be put in the same sentence with Brexit.

Brexit only starts when UK leaves the Union, that's after transition period (if there will ever be one).

Comment

UKIP was a Tory Trojan Horse, designed to drum up support for an in/out EU referendum. Put in a Farage, lend them an MP... UKIP has served its purpose, so it is being shut down by way of a new nutjob leader and some unvoteable policies (e.g. the death penalty for all suicide bombers, banning all head gear including welders masks and bike helmets) and hey presto - UKIP disappear into obscurity and its voters head to the Conservatives to get that hard Brexit they are after.

We need hear no more of Nuttall and his ilk after June 8th.
                Taking a break from contracting

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  I underlined word "successfully", it should not even be put in the same sentence with Brexit.

Brexit only starts when UK leaves the Union, that's after transition period (if there will ever be one).
                  Patience, my friend. It is in progress. And it will be a success (that is, we will leave). How much the EU wants to damage Britain, and many of it's own economies in the process, is up to them.

Comment

Whenever I see him I can't shake the notion that he and Ade Edmondson are long lost twins!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                    X