• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Strong and stable leadership

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We can conclude that SueEllen is well under 40...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      We can conclude that SueEllen is well under 40...
      You never ask a lady her age.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        You never ask a lady her age.
        Especially and old one....
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          Especially and old one....
          Go boil your head!

Comment

Is it important in todays politics which requires long term strategy and planning that you are good at responding to soind bite questions posed by smug *******?

Comment

Edit : wrong thread...

Comment

More like 'Weak and Wobbly'

She really is something...

Over the past year Mrs May has changed her mind on everything from Brexit to a bill of rights, energy pricing to nuclear power. She reversed a 2015 manifesto commitment, reversed the reversal, and has now taken the unprecedented step of tearing pages out of her own manifesto just days after launching it. She offers a “strong and stable” slogan, a weak and wobbly reality, and a rich seam of irony.
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                  She really is something...
                  So as new evidence presents itself she reviews the facts and updates her view point on things.

Sounds pretty sane to me.

But you sound like the sort of 'I've made up my mind do not confusing me with the facts' guy.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                    So as new evidence presents itself she reviews the facts and updates her view point on things.

But you sound like the sort of 'I've made up my mind do not confusing me with the facts' guy.
                    So did your change your mind about your belief that "Britain invented the internet"?

Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post

I think you'll find you're wrong there. May has consistently shown that she is unable to keep her view point for any length of time and will bend whichever way that suits her rise to power. One good example is that she is the MP for Maidenhead which is reasonably close to Heathrow so part of her campaign to get elected as MP was the opposition to a third runway, as soon as she became PM that went right our of the window as she is now in favour of it. How that will play with her constituency in the GE will be interesting...
                      Last edited by darmstadt; 30 May 2017, 07:23.
                      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                      X