• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

End of Agencies?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

End of Agencies?

no, seriously this time

Lystable rebrands as Kalo, building LinkedIn for contractors

Originally posted by BigRed View Post
    Doesn't do anything freelancer, elance, peopleperhour or fiverr already offer.

As for their comments about linkedin I suspect the advice would be watch this space....
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Made by a guy who has never been a contractor. He assumes he can extract money from the market by making it more efficient. Naive.

The dude is seeing us as resources. That's his first error. This is a people business dude. Just because I look like I'm doing nothing doesn't mean i can be optimised. I may be busy doing tactical down time until the flow ramps up and then I'll leverage my contacts and my Filofax of hacks to get the job done quick time.

Comment

Wasn't sure if this was still under NDA or not but its not so here goes

https://ax-dynamics.com/article/dyna...-now-available I suspect the other stuff I know about this is still under NDA so I'll just attach that link and leave it there for others to build out from (this is very much first release and doesn't have all linkedin functionality)..
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Another fairytale: Kalo | Robin Hobb's Realm of the Elderlings Wiki | Fandom powered by Wikia
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

FTFY

Originally posted by Fronttoback View Post
            Made by a guy who does not look old enough to shave, let alone be a contractor.
            The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
              FTFY
              A right **** invented this.

I bet he had a meta model, a flow chart and a business plan.

I bet he has a team huddle exit singalong "LETS BUILD THE BRAND UP!!!!"

Comment

I don't know how this can not be a success, after all it has
                world's most badass recruitment engine.
                Also, choosing the name was emotional as he watched two boats passing in the night, man that's real passion there.

Comment

Working...
                X