• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Conflicting Advice from Accountant Regarding PCP

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Conflicting Advice from Accountant Regarding PCP

My accountant says its good gear and I should get right on it straight away, what does the panel think?
    Should I spark up the joint of "angel dust" he has supplied me with?

The Chunt of Chunts.

Sounds like you're as high as a kite already.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
      My accountant says its good gear and I should get right on it straight away, what does the panel think?
      Should I spark up the joint of "angel dust" he has supplied me with?

You're a Mozart fan. I love him too. I looooove Mozart! He was Austrian you know? But for this kind of work, he's a little bit light. So I tend to go for the heavier guys. Check out Brahms. He's good too.

Comment

I bought a car on PCP once. Thankfully there was a 14 day cooling off period, and once I'd come down, I decided to return it.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Do shrooms instead Guardian
          although I wouldn't call mushrooms recreational

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            Sounds like you're as high as a kite already.
            Well, I just woke up.

The flats completely trashed and my accountants nowhere to be seen
            The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by yasockie View Post
              Do shrooms instead Guardian
              although I wouldn't call mushrooms recreational
              Glastonbury 2004 was nuts - the short period between when it was worked out that shrooms were legal in the UK (kind of) and before they were banned. So there were stalls at Glastonbury selling all kinds of mad varieies alongside the official Don't take drugs at Glastonbury message.

Glastonbury's 'third summer of love' fuelled by magic 'shrooms | The Independent

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                Glastonbury 2004 was nuts - the short period between when it was worked out that shrooms were legal in the UK (kind of) and before they were banned. So there were stalls at Glastonbury selling all kinds of mad varieies alongside the official Don't take drugs at Glastonbury message.

Glastonbury's 'third summer of love' fuelled by magic 'shrooms | The Independent
                The only time I went was in 1996, or around then, when virtually the whole fence was torn down.

It was a total free for all and was great because of it
                The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
                  The only time I went was in 1996, or around then, when virtually the whole fence was torn down.

It was a total free for all and was great because of it
                  IIRC something similar happened in 2000. Too old for all of that now.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                    IIRC something similar happened in 2000. Too old for all of that now.
                    Wouldn't have changed any of it for the world.

I knew lots of people connected with the music business at that time
                    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
                    X