• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Has there been a more incompetent party leader than Teresa May?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by motoukenin View Post
    Religion is the source of all misery

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/politi...-inspired-her/
    I seem to remember George W and T Bliar went to war as they were listening to God. Shame they did not listen to the electorate.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      I seem to remember George W and T Bliar went to war as they were listening to God. Shame they did not listen to the electorate.
      But the electorate are clearly Godless.

Can vicars, inmans, pastors etc vote?
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
        Problem is Abbot is part of the leadership team so vote Corbyn, get the racist, hate filled Abbot. And despite this the Tory's are losing voters. Be interesting if May can even hold on to the Tory leadership after this fiasco.
        Abbot is the racist, Corbyn is the jew hating hezbollah loving nazi, nice couple

Edit: And I forgot the Mao's red book waving John McDonnell. Nice trio
        Last edited by Eirikur; 31 May 2017, 14:51.

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
          Abbot is the racist, Corbyn is the jew hating hezbollah loving nazi, nice couple

Edit: And I forgot the Mao's red book waving John McDonnell. Nice trio
          Thornberry - foul mouthed and elitist.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Last competent leader we had was Alfred The Great.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
              Corbyn is the jew hating hezbollah loving nazi
              Korbyn likes HAMAS

Comment

Interviewed in Plymouth today:

Two visits in six weeks to one of the country's most marginal constituencies – is she getting worried?

"I'm very clear that this is a crucial election for this country."

Plymouth is feeling the effects of military cuts. Will she guarantee to protect the city from further pain?

"I'm very clear that Plymouth has a proud record of connection with the armed forces."

How will your Brexit plan make Plymouth better off?

"I think there is a better future ahead for Plymouth and for the whole of the UK."

Will you promise to sort out our transport links?

"I'm very clear that connectivity is hugely important for Plymouth and the South West generally."
                Useless, or as the reporter put it:

She had and given me absolutely nothing. It was like a postmodern version of Radio 4's Just A Minute.

I pictured Nicholas Parsons in the chair: "The next topic is how Plymouth will be affected by Brexit, military cuts and transport meltdown. Theresa, you have three minutes to talk without clarity, candour or transparency. Your time starts now."
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

She's extremely competent.
                  She's just realised the extent of the poisoned chalice Cameron passed to here.
                  She's aware of the train-crash that's coming and doesn't want to be at the wheel when it arrives.
                  Unlike Corbyn who's working hard to be the fall-guy.

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                    Last competent leader we had was Alfred The Great.
                    Æthelflæd, Lady of the Mercians.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                      Æthelflæd, Lady of the Mercians.
                      Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis to form a system of government.

Though it seems to be better than the current one.
                      Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Working...
                      X