• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

burqa in Poland

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mrs BP thinks Muslims mistreat women making them wear black full clothes in the boiling hot while men get to wear white. Because the men can't keep their libido under control. She suggests men should be castrated or blinded(or in my case both).

Good to see the vast majority here subscribe to the Muslim view of repressing women. Well done folks. Keep it up.

(I miss EO)

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Mrs BP thinks Muslims mistreat women making them wear black full clothes in the boiling hot while men get to wear white. Because the men can't keep their libido under control. She suggests men should be castrated or blinded(or in my case both).

Good to see the vast majority here subscribe to the Muslim view of repressing women. Well done folks. Keep it up.
      I'm trying to stay neutral as it's easy to accuse any polish of racism , just for a discussion about touchy topics.

Comment

(I miss EO)
        I completely agree with this - it is nothing more than an instrument of control designed to dehumanise the person behind it - so they can be treated no better than goods or chattles.

But then people will probably call me racist for saying that.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
          I completely agree with this - it is nothing more than an instrument of control designed to dehumanise the person behind it - so they can be treated no better than goods or chattles.

But then people will probably call me racist for saying that.
          People should be free to wear what they want as long as it does not affect decency.

When I daughter moans at me I do remind her that she could have been bought up in a Muslim country. In which case I would have exchanged her for 27 sheep by now.

Comment

People should be free to wear what they want as long as it does not affect decency.

When I daughter moans at me I do remind her that she could have been bought up in a Muslim country. In which case I would have exchanged her for 27 sheep by now.
            the Burqa / Hijjab thing is a bit strange

I went to school in a 70% brown people school in the 90's, (mixture of Sikh / hindu / muslim kids)

I honestly can't remember one girl who wore a Hijjab, but in the last 10-15 years a lot of the muslim moms at my kids schools' and colleagues I work with of the same generation or younger, where a hijab

now I think people should be able to wear what they want and bans on clothing is ridiculous but I find it an interesting phenomenon that probably points to a negative trend when it comes to people choosing to integrate themselves (or not) with the wider society

Comment

Originally posted by filthy1980 View Post
              people choosing to integrate themselves (or not) with the wider society
              The UK seems to be less welcoming of immigrants than before. It has nothing to do with the government blaming immigrants for their own shortcomings. No Sir.

Comment

Good to see the vast majority here subscribe to the Muslim view of repressing women. Well done folks. Keep it up

(I miss EO)
                Since I actually know and have known women who choose to wear it themselves for some fecking reason not sure how it is men's fault in those cases especially men who have requested that their wife or daughter doesn't wear it.
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                  Since I actually know and have known women who choose to wear it themselves for some fecking reason not sure how it is men's fault in those cases especially men who have requested that their wife or daughter doesn't wear it.
                  Its always the mans fault.

FRom the "joke" thread. MEN. Make it impossible for your wife/girlfriend to tell when you've had a drink by talking tulipe all the time. I thought that was the assumption anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                    Why would any women want to wear that tulip if not for reasons of not being opressed, overly looked at by men reason?

My friend (really pretty blonde) is working in emirates now. She started to wear hijab just to stop annoying males stopping their cars all the time, trying to pick her, being looked at constantly up etc etc etc etc.
                    Last edited by diseasex; 31 May 2017, 14:06.

Comment

Originally posted by filthy1980 View Post
                      the Burqa / Hijjab thing is a bit strange

I went to school in a 70% brown people school in the 90's, (mixture of Sikh / hindu / muslim kids)

I honestly can't remember one girl who wore a Hijjab, but in the last 10-15 years a lot of the muslim moms at my kids schools' and colleagues I work with of the same generation or younger, where a hijab

now I think people should be able to wear what they want and bans on clothing is ridiculous but I find it an interesting phenomenon that probably points to a negative trend when it comes to people choosing to integrate themselves (or not) with the wider society
                      Dead right, even around the 60s and 70s I had many muslim friends, all of them integrated an none of them with even a headscarf. However, the women in particular cover themselves, won't shake hands, want separate seating area and even a separate kitchen at client co.
                      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Working...
                      X