• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Moderator request

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it's useful as two other users have commented saying that their requested HMRC dates have not been honered which is significant as the VAT changes mean many will be leaving FRS .

But it's up to you.

I don't understand how I can state any clearer that HMRC were at fault, they simply sent a letter with a different date to the one requested and then agreed fault when challenged by accountants.

Comment

Originally posted by MikhailCompo View Post
      I think it's useful as two other users have commented saying that their requested HMRC dates have not been honered which is significant as the VAT changes mean many will be leaving FRS .

But it's up to you.

I don't understand how I can state any clearer that HMRC were at fault, they simply sent a letter with a different date to the one requested and then agreed fault when challenged by accountants.
      Fair enough. Accountant's name removed and allowed to stand.
      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
        Actually, in that thread you need to put in an explanation as to why HMRC was at fault. I'll give you today to update before deleting it as I see no useful info in there at the moment .
        Using the same logic can you delete all Bee's posts please.
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          Using the same logic can you delete all Bee's posts please.

Gosh am stealing Milan's old signature comment ( )

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
            Using the same logic can you delete all CUK posts please.
            FTFY

Comment

Working...
            X