• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nationwide House Prices

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    Its actually been slowly happening for quite a while.

I have been waiting for it
    So have most people. Since about 2002.

The housing market is the only thing keeping the economy up. It won't be allowed to fall.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      So have most people. Since about 2002.

The housing market is the only thing keeping the economy up. It won't be allowed to fall.
      Help To Buy 4

QE helicopter money

Interest Rates to Zero

----

Fook that tulip.
      http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

We've just put ours on the market, bumped the price.. lots of viewings..

It's all relative, if the market falls the property we buy will be cheaper also. Not worried.
        Last edited by Dark Black; 1 June 2017, 13:10. Reason: speelinks innit
        Do what thou wilt

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Black View Post
          We've just put ours on the market, bumped the price.. lots of viewings..

It's all relative, if the market falls the proeperty we buy will be cheaper also. Not worried.
          As long as the money supply keeps the ladder working then you are in a win win.
          http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

All house prices will crash, apart from luxury apartments in Bham!

Comment

Not a surprise really. That's why I sold my BTLs. Got the peak nicely
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                All house prices will crash, apart from luxury apartments in Bham!
                until after brexit when all the eastern European call girls have to go back

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post

BTL was being aggressively targeted by Osbourne/Cameron anyway. I think the BTL train has left the station. Property is still attractive as an investment if you buy in cash.
                  Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                    Was it really worth it for the eyewatering CGT you must have been stung for?

(unless of course you sold them at a loss or break even)
                    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

CGT will go up under Tory Scum, remember you've heard it on here first...

Comment

Working...
                      X