• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Remainers may know this

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    Make no mistake, anything that appears in the press (British or German - and that's no coincidence) has come straight from Juncker's team, most likely from the German bloke who is Juncker's right hand man. And no, I can't be arsed to look his name up either. I'll call him "Martin the crazy Kraut" for now. How's that?
    Wolfgang Schäuble

It's telling that someone asking a simple question, as I did in starting this thread, gets the same stick from Remainers as if I had been deliberately propagating fake news.
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
      Wolfgang Schäuble

It's telling that someone asking a simple question, as I did in starting this thread, gets the same stick from Remainers as if I had been deliberately propagating fake news.
      CUK seems to have 3 types of posters. Remainers, leavers and AndyW.

If a leaver posts that the sun will rise in the morning and a remainer is not around to read it, are they still wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        If a leaver posts that the sun will rise in the morning and a remainer is not around to read it, are they still wrong?
        It's an academic question, because Remainers are always around, obsessively waiting for Brexit posts or snippets of "bad news" they can pounce on!
        Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Wolfgang Schäuble

Even by your standards, the question was imbecilic.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
            Even by your standards, the question was imbecilic.
            At least he now has the insight to call it a 'simple question'.

Comment

Word goes Tory govt is still counting all the profits from brexit

Comment

I recently heard that the EU changed the exit rules just after Article 50 was invoked.

Any EU country wishing to leave, as the UK is, now needs the unanimous consent of every other EU country.

Is this true? Has the EU effectively sealed the exit, so all other EU countries are trapped with no possibility of escape?
                I think you made up this on purpose to provoke.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                  At least he now has the insight to call it a 'simple question'.
                  There is no such thing. Though there are some simple people. Like you.

Comment

Working...
                  X