• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This Facebook comment about Corbyn is going viral

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pip in a Poke View Post
    Oh, I thought the quote that went viral was some soundbite buried amongst all that copy, not the whole thing.

I read the first few lines and started to lose the will to live so gave up.

I'm amazed it got any likes at all bearing in mind the attention span of the social media demographic.

WGAF what you think ?

You are one fat lazy loser eating KFC in your bed, counting the days till you pop your clogs. You must be very sad to pretend to be a female.
    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by Pip in a Poke View Post
      Oh, I thought the quote that went viral was some soundbite buried amongst all that copy, not the whole thing.

I read the first few lines and started to lose the will to live so gave up.

I'm amazed it got any likes at all bearing in mind the attention span of the social media demographic.
      It's a contrived amateurish last minute attempt by Labour spinners to get down wid da kids.

Even Corbyn knows the new fangled Internet is as important as physical soap boxes these days.
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
        It's a contrived amateurish last minute attempt by Labour spinners to get down wid da kids.

Even Corbyn knows the new fangled Internet is as important as physical soap boxes these days.
        But the internet is not new fangled the uk invented it in 1992.....

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
          But the internet is not new fangled the uk invented it in 1992.....
          It was the US.

BT ad gets into a muddle about the internet's origins - BBC News
          I'm alright Jack

Comment

I thought it was complete and utter rubbish to be honest. A total waste of time reading it.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
              But the internet is not new fangled ...
              It is to an old timer who was happily standing on picket lines and chumming up to IRA terrorists back in the 1970s.

Problem is the World has long since moved on, but the old fossil is still in his dreams back in those happy days.
              Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

It is to an old timer who was happily standing on picket lines and chumming up to IRA terrorists back in the 1970s.

Problem is the World has long since moved on, but the old fossil is still in his dreams back in those happy days with his love Diane.
                FTFY
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                  Yeah mine was tongue in cheek due to a thread a fee days back.

Cannot be assed to find it.

But in summary

1960s US Tech institutes had arpanet??

1990's tim berners-lee gave us html and www

So the uk gave the 'internet' to the masses

So take your pick really

Comment

Working...
                  X