• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BCS Foundation Certificate in Business Analysis

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BCS Foundation Certificate in Business Analysis

Not sure where to post this but has anyone done this exam...BCS Foundation Certificate in Business Analysis

Does anyone know where I can get some practice papers?

Thanks!

Originally posted by Hawkeye View Post
    Not sure where to post this but has anyone done this exam...BCS Foundation Certificate in Business Analysis

Thanks!

No,
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Thanks!
      If its the one i took then you just need common sense.

Comment

Thanks!

I can see your requirement, but what's the business case?
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
          If its the one i took then you just need common sense.
          I assume it probably is like all of these exams. It's always good to see the format and wording. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            I can see your requirement, but what's the business case?
            ROI can be quite good. I got £100 a day more for having ITIL v2 Foundation back in the day. I have this cert too, not sure whether it's secured me any gigs.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
              ROI can be quite good. I got £100 a day more for having ITIL v2 Foundation back in the day. I have this cert too, not sure whether it's secured me any gigs.
              Indeed. I have been asked in a number of interviews and also during gigs if I can take my hand to analysis. I think this is a good starting point. A lot of IB's I work for these days as PM's to do dual roles. Is there any harm in learning the theory whether it gets a gig or not. Also, it will probably get agents to call if you have the certification on your CV.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                Sounds a better ROI than you would get should you decide to set up a sledge business
                The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
                X