• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Where's the nanny?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where's the nanny?

He must have been reading CUK and the occasional derogatory (hmmm, last 4 letters of that word are appropriate) comments about him

I feel sorry for that poor kid, nah, maybe not...
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Isn't it illegal to get your kid tattooed?
    I like JRM, he gives us an insight into what Pitt the Younger must have been like, but at which point did he think posing for a piccy outside a tattoo parlour emblazoned with Labour posters and posting said piccy on the interweb was a good idea?
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Still a lying Tory ****tard...

In December 2009, a pamphlet which purported to show him talking to a local constituent and calling on the government to "show more honesty" was criticised after it emerged that the "constituent" was a London-based employee of his investment firm.
      And a twat:

And, er, which Bentley did he and Nanny take canvassing in Fife in 1997?
      ‘Oh, no. That was wrong. Well, the Nanny bit is right. Of course she came canvassing; she’s part of the family after all — she’s been with us 47 years. But we took my mother’s Mercedes Estate. I don’t think a Bentley’s a suitable campaigning car.

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
      X