• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Car Finance

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Somebody put a deposit on car I liked, now they are waiting for financing to be approved - if you don't have cash to buy a high performance car, then don't fecking buy it

Exactly

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

ML63, 2014 with couple years of extended warranty left - close to me too, at a very good price as well
      my next will be x6

Comment

ML63, 2014 with couple years of extended warranty left - close to me too, at a very good price as well
        Sounds very nice. I am sure he's going to love it and it will be the best car he's ever bought. Something for you to ponder on while you are on the bus.....
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          Sounds very nice. I am sure he's going to love it and it will be the best car he's ever bought. Something for you to ponder on while you are on the bus.....
          Sounds real ream

Originally posted by diseasex View Post
          my next will be x6
          Times table
          The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Lucky escape, complete chav footballers car.
            Get something with some class FFS.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by diseasex View Post
              my next will be x6
              A car with no redeeming features, no practicality and no purpose.

Seems like a perfect fit for you.
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Go for the estate.

Comment

Friend has a new top end Rav4. He lives in Knightsbridge. First week he had the car keyed.
                  "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                    Friend has a new top end Rav4. He lives in Knightsbridge. First week he had the car keyed.
                    It's still a Toyota - probably keyed for lowering the tone...
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                      It's still a Toyota - probably keyed for lowering the tone...
                      Probably a local butler on the way back to his top of the range Range Rover
                      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
                      X