Car for Atw Car for Atw - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Posts 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: Car for Atw

  1. #11

    Better than AtW

    sasguru - scorchio!


    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    35,976

    Default

    FFS Any car that costs 10k is cheap not classic.
    I'm currently looking at a Citroen DS thats selling for 50K as an investment. And even that needs some work. park it in the garage and take out it occasionally.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

  2. #12

    Godlike

    Paddy is a fount of knowledge

    Paddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    9,765

    Default

    ZIL 41047, great for shaggin' the girlz.


    Brexiteers remind me of religious fanatics, only faith, no facts.

  3. #13

    My post count is Majestic

    AtW is a fount of knowledge

    AtW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    51,446

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Paddy View Post
    ZIL 41047, great for shaggin' the girlz.
    Only if you are a Big Member of Politburo...

  4. #14

    Richer than sasguru

    DimPrawn is a fount of knowledge

    DimPrawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Brexit Britain
    Posts
    34,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sasguru View Post
    FFS Any car that costs 10k is cheap not classic.
    I'm currently looking at a Citroen DS thats selling for 50K as an investment. And even that needs some work. park it in the garage and take out it occasionally.
    A £10K car is classic and can be a daily runner. A £50K investment is something that rarely gets used, otherwise it soon becomes a money pit and loses value.
    Three-and-a-half years, two extensions, seven defections, 21 deselections, three prime ministers, countless amendments, two prorogations, one Supreme Court judgement, 66 million Brits losing the will to live and were still at square one...

  5. #15

    Better than AtW

    sasguru - scorchio!


    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    35,976

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AtW View Post
    Only if you are a Big Member of Politburo...
    Dim is a Big Member.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

  6. #16

    My post count is Majestic

    AtW is a fount of knowledge

    AtW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    51,446

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sasguru View Post
    Dim is a Big Member.
    Relatively speaking, Big Member yes, but of Swindon, not the same thing as Politburo...

  7. #17

    Better than AtW

    sasguru - scorchio!


    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    35,976

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DimPrawn View Post
    A £10K car is classic and can be a daily runner. A £50K investment is something that rarely gets used, otherwise it soon becomes a money pit and loses value.
    Prices for DSs are going through the roof.
    I have a very good mechanic.
    My daily runner is my Merc.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

  8. #18

    My post count is Majestic

    AtW is a fount of knowledge

    AtW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    51,446

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sasguru View Post
    Prices for DSs are going through the roof.
    I have a very good mechanic.
    Jason Statham?

  9. #19

    Richer than sasguru

    DimPrawn is a fount of knowledge

    DimPrawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Brexit Britain
    Posts
    34,591

    Default

    British car, exotic construction, rare.

    https://www.pistonheads.com/classifi...n-1987/7170515
    Three-and-a-half years, two extensions, seven defections, 21 deselections, three prime ministers, countless amendments, two prorogations, one Supreme Court judgement, 66 million Brits losing the will to live and were still at square one...

  10. #20

    Better than AtW

    sasguru - scorchio!


    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    35,976

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DimPrawn View Post
    British car, exotic construction, rare.

    https://www.pistonheads.com/classifi...n-1987/7170515
    I guess you cant take the boy out of Slough.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •