• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is it cos i is black?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it cos i is black?

Diane Abbott suggests PM is being racist by attacking her | Daily Mail Online

No it's because you is an appalling, thick, incompetent, laughably shockingly useless and annoying ******* moron.

And so is Diane Abbopotomus

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      No it's because you is an appalling, thick, incompetent, laughably shockingly useless and annoying ******* moron.

And so is Diane Abbopotomus
      Sigh.....

Comment

But May did lie in QT about Abbott, there is no denying that....
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
          But May did lie in QT about Abbott, there is no denying that....
          Abbott is a Black Supremacist and a Traitor with a new hairdo who gives a flying Feck what she says or thinks.
          "why ride a vespa when you can push a lambretta?"

As I look ahead, I am filled with foreboding; like the Roman, I seem to see "the River Tiber foaming with much blood."

Comment

She seems to unite races in my experience actually, in that they all don't like her
            The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

You are all being so Mathsist by attacking her.

Comment

I sometimes wish I was black, so that I would be able to play the race card when you lot all called me a bit thicky.

D. Abbott
                His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                  I sometimes wish I was black, so that I would be able to play the race card when you lot all called me a bit thicky.

D. Abbott
                  You can just insult her for being a woman
                  man

Or fat

Or wearing glasses

Or shagging Corbyn....
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                    You can just insult her for being a woman
                    man

Or fat

Or wearing glasses

Or shagging Corbyn....
                    Or for being a raving hypocrite by sending her son to a private school whilst criticising others, including Bliar and Harman, who did the same.
                    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
                    X