• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Kicking off on London Bridge

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In London we will have armed undercover officers travelling on transport and mingling in crowds as a matter of course. That's if it hasn't started already. I was working in Westminster at the time of the attack and got caught up in the lockdown and a gig was five minutes from London Bridge not that long ago. These days I find myself thinking when, not if.
    Last edited by Elliegirl; 4 June 2017, 07:31.

Comment

The beautiful religion of !slam

spreading peace since 609 AD.

Comment

How can anyone support the Tory government who have promised for 6 years to reduce immigration, but done nothing about it, and instead have reduced the number of police?
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
          How can anyone support the Tory government who have promised for 6 years to reduce immigration, but done nothing about it, and instead have reduced the number of police?
          What has immigration got to do with anything, as almost all of the terrorsits have been British born, is there a UKIP version of Godwin's Law
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
            The beautiful religion of !slam

spreading peace since 609 AD.
            I think the Christian's had been doing the same for 600 years earlier

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
              Feck me what's going on over there? Glad I cancelled my visit my client is only a couple of blocks away. Feckity feck.
              My client is by Bank, I walk over London Bridge most lunch times I'm down there, I go to Borough Market, I'll still be doing the same on Wednesday when I'm next down there

Comment

This is now BAU in the UK we will have another minute of silence and move on

Comment

Cockwomble.
                  His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Stop doing a Trump.
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Manchester benefit concert today should now be a prime target for terrorists, I wouldn't send my children there

Comment

Working...
                      X