• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Enough is Enough

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Well, it could be taken to mean that she has tolerated extremist Muslims, even after the Manchester bomb, but now she's not going to. Or, and this is most likely, it means nothing at all.

She seems to think that if she can control google and facebook, that will stop the terrorism. She really is utterly clueless.
    Very.
    Even with an unbridled snoopers charter this wouldn't have been prevented.

I believe a lot of these guys get the initial "lead / connection" within the community itself, either from the mosques or friends and family.
    The internet activity to reach out to others, as a form of communication comes after.
    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
      It might mean a burka ban, might also mean revoking British citizenship or internment. Or perhaps it means a less pc approach.
      I'll be very surprised if she does any of this.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

I'll be very surprised if she does any of this.
        Of course she won't. It would mean we would be booted out of the EU.

Comment

Enough is enough of weak & wobbly?

These 'muslims' gone bad won't play by her 'rules'.

one day at a time

Comment

Originally posted by oscarose View Post
            Enough is enough of weak & wobbly?

These 'muslims' gone bad won't play by her rules.

Clearly we need strong and stable leadership.

Comment

I predict another round of pointless laws and restrictions.
              Warning unicorn meat may give you hallucinations

Comment

Originally posted by motoukenin View Post
                I predict another round of pointless laws and restrictions.
                like attempting to control internet. Wtf

Comment

She seems to think that if she can control google and facebook, that will stop the terrorism. She really is utterly clueless.
                  and notice how she's careful to say just "extremists" rather than "muslim extremists" or "violent extremists".

These "extremists" will end up being defined as any white person deemed racist for making strident comments, or even global warming deniers, in other words anyone not in line with all the conventional pieties.
                  Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                    and notice how she's careful to say just "extremists" rather than "muslim extremists" or "violent extremists".
                    Yes, I did. I think the term used should be Islamist Extremists.

But I think the rest of what you said is delusional - reflective of far-right paranoia.
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post

These "extremists" will end up being defined as any white person deemed racist for making strident comments, or even global warming deniers, in other words anyone not in line with all the conventional pieties.
                      Majid Nawaz had a good take on this.

Maajid Nawaz's Four-Point Plan To Defeat Islamist Terrorists - LBC

"Islamist extremism is very different to Islamic. Islamic is a value judgement. It means something is endorsed by Islam, whereas Islamism is a political ideology that seeks to impose any version of Islam over society.
                      separating the inspiration (however misguided) from the belief.
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X