• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Enough is Enough

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    The usual CUK ignorance on show

There are proven health benefits from male cicumcision, not so much for female circumsion.

Circumcision: Get the Facts, Benefits, Risks & More
    Indeed.

True story. I had to be circumcised as my foreskin couldn't keep up with rest of my ever enlarging penis when I was 12. The doctor said I had to exercise it so it would stretch, but when I tried that in the bath it got stuck behind the head and acted like a cock ring giving me a very painful erection. Eventually I had to shout for my mum who brought some kitchen paper full of ice cubes to calm it down. I still have the scars!
    But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
      Indeed.

True story. I had to be circumcised as my foreskin couldn't keep up with rest of my ever enlarging penis when I was 12. The doctor said I had to exercise it so it would stretch, but when I tried that in the bath it got stuck behind the head and acted like a cock ring giving me a very painful erection. Eventually I had to shout for my mum who brought some kitchen paper full of ice cubes to calm it down. I still have the scars!
      Obviously you didn't w@nk enough.

Next!

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
        What about non-religious beliefs? People getting their babies ears pierced for example
        Yes I'm 100% against that too.
        http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
          Indeed.

I imagine so does your mum.

But yes there are medical and hygiene reason for male circumcision.

Comment

FTFY

Originally posted by JohnCurtisHolmesFromTheGrave View Post
            Indeed.

True story. I had to be circumcised as my foreskin couldn't keep up with rest of my ever enlarging penis when I was 12. I still have the scars!
            The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by Pip in a Poke View Post
              I think we need to draw a line in the sand and give them the freedom to follow their religion within certain parameters - i.e. within the boundaries defined by the mores of a liberal, western society.

And apply the same rules to all religions.

e.g. No Sharia courts, no religious slaughter and come down hard on the stuff that's already supposedly outlawed e.g. female genital mutilation.
              That would mean banning Jewish halakha courts as well... which could be problematic, unless we finally accept that religion is bulltulip and ban it all for good.
              You're awesome! Get yourself a t-shirt.

Comment

Originally posted by squarepeg View Post
                That would mean banning Jewish halakha courts as well... which could be problematic, unless we finally accept that religion is bulltulip and ban it all for good.
                Just drop all legal associations with religion (courts), so that they are as legally relent as musical choice or artist choice.

Now if you like a bit of Wagner and Turner, fine, and if some other fella likes Holst and Van Gough, OK. Just don't expect the law to give you special treatment. There is only UK law, sharia, halakaha and all the rest of it has to be stopped.
                http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by Pip in a Poke View Post
                  I think the girls look quite fetching in their "Little House on the Prairie" style outfits.

Anyhow, I doubt any of us here has had enough contact with the Amish community to be able to pass judgement.
                  The Amish aren't immune to child abuse.

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
                    Just drop all legal associations with religion (courts), so that they are as legally relent as musical choice or artist choice.

Now if you like a bit of Wagner and Turner, fine, and if some other fella likes Holst and Van Gough, OK. Just don't expect the law to give you special treatment. There is only UK law, sharia, halakaha and all the rest of it has to be stopped.
                    That would result in a huge transfer of power and money from men to women in all religious groups. Some men don't want that.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

Thistles, hedgehogs, sharp stones, rain, cold, ... I might give it a miss.
                      My version of paganism is more progressive. We won't be doing any hedgehog bothering, don't want animal rights involved. And will be doing the naked dancing somewhere warm, local leisure centre or the King Dicks pub.

Comment

Working...
                      X