• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Phew!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phew!

Is this where we celebrate contract extensions? My first contract is a 3 monther and ends at the end of the month. Just got an extension until Christmas!! (They actually asked me if I wanted to become a permie... :/)

I keep hearing the 2nd is the hardest, so hopefully the first lasts a while

No it's not.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Ignore NLUK. NLyUK decided to put out last night and consequently his Farmers are giving him jip....

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
        No it's not.
        Don't tell me, the "next one" is always the hardest?

Comment

Originally posted by le3ky View Post
          Don't tell me, the "next one" is always the hardest?
          The hardest one is the one your accountant says....

Comment

Originally posted by le3ky View Post
            Is this where we celebrate contract extensions? My first contract is a 3 monther and ends at the end of the month. Just got an extension until Christmas!! (They actually asked me if I wanted to become a permie... :/)

I keep hearing the 2nd is the hardest, so hopefully the first lasts a while
            The hardest one is when IR35 spills over to the private sector and then you wonder what was this contracting all about

Comment

Working...
            X