• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

F**k you, I'm Millwall!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    So rush at them, and make them detonate outside the pub. I'd do it.
    Now come on sunshine. When was the last time you went toe to toe with an angry nutcase?

Most people sh1t their pants and run. Especially if caught by surprise.

Someone shouting aggressively in your face is intimidating enough. Never mind with knives.

Comment

Originally posted by Fronttoback View Post
      Now come on sunshine. When was the last time you went toe to toe with an angry nutcase?

Most people sh1t their pants and run. Especially if caught by surprise.

Someone shouting aggressively in your face is intimidating enough. Never mind with knives.
      Does banning someone on this forum count
      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

There are pages up to raise funds for him, and an off-duty police officer who did the same thing:

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/jayne-jacob

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/ruck-rugby

Comment

It's a fair point. A lot of bleating about police numbers but maybe what we need to do is mobilise or greatest natural resource: football hooligans.
          Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Especially if caught by surprise.
            That's kind of the point. If you decide in advance what you would do in a given situation, then there is a greater chance you'll do it. Try any emergency training and this is the take home lesson.

It's all about swift risk assessment, if more people were capable of it, lives would be saved. My own life doesn't necessarily take precedence. YMMV
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

This guy should get a medal for bravery in the face of adversity or something.

Comment

Joking aside, it is people like this guy who are going to solve this problem. He didn't mind getting his hands dirty. The liberals have forgotten how to fight- it's been bred out of them. I bet he loves a row. He would have been straight over the top in WWI, no messing about, he would have loved it. You need people like this when you are at war. Football hooligan types are your frontline during wartime. The indigenous British love a scrap. That (and good sailing skills) is what enabled a small island to create a global empire. This man is a hero.

Comment

Joking aside, it is people like this guy who are going to solve this problem. He didn't mind getting his hands dirty. The liberals have forgotten how to fight- it's been bred out of them. I bet he loves a row. He would have been straight over the top in WWI, no messing about, he would have loved it. You need people like this when you are at war. Football hooligan types are your frontline during wartime. The indigenous British love a scrap. That (and good sailing skills) is what enabled a small island to create a global empire. This man is a hero.
                  So basically working class cannon fodder? Hasn't that always been the policy though?
                  Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Lions led by donkeys.
                    http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Great if there is a war on. Not so good in peacetime.

Try reading the book by this scumbag https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andy_Nicholls . What I particularly disliked was that everyone had a "mate called Stan" or a Stanley knife.

They are fine is they can be kept out of civilized society.

I have the misfortune to be related to someone like that.

Comment

Working...
                      X