• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

F**k you, I'm Millwall!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Great if there is a war on. Not so good in peacetime.

Try reading the book by this scumbag https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andy_Nicholls . What I particularly disliked was that everyone had a "mate called Stan" or a Stanley knife.

They are fine is they can be kept out of civilized society.

I have the misfortune to be related to someone like that.
    This guy should get a VC. I wish I was there and had the courage to do what he did.

Smash the extremists. If it was a bunch of British skinheads doing these hate crimes, the liberals would be in the frontline throwing punches...but because the attackers come from ethnic minorities the liberals stay away from the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Fronttoback View Post
      This guy should get a VC. I wish I was there and had the courage to do what he did.

Smash the extremists. If it was a bunch of British skinheads doing these hate crimes, the liberals would be in the frontline throwing punches...but because the attackers come from ethnic minorities the liberals stay away from the fight.
      How fortunate they go round with "extremist" tattooed on their forehead making themselves easy to identify.

The guy should certainly be honoured for what he did. In those circumstances I would have been pleased he was there.

Comment

F**k you, I'm Millwall!

VC is for military only, in an active engagement (in the line of fire), and is the highest award for bravery. The civil equivalent (given to the general public and the police) is the George Cross.

Both are given out in only truly exceptional circumstances. The bomb disposal chap Olaf Schmid was posthumously awarded it (GC).

Andrew Clifford Parker the 'human bridge' bloke on the Herald of Free Enterprise got the George Medal.

Guy Edwards f1 driver who pulled Niki Lauda from the flames and was injured himself got the Queens Gallantry Medal.

I think it unlikely that he will be awarded a GC. Perhaps a GM, or a QGM.

The VC, GC and QGM are given out rarely, recognise outstanding acts of bravery, of the highest order, and who's recipients are truly exceptional.
        Last edited by PurpleGorilla; 7 June 2017, 08:21.
        http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Didn't realise you wanted an increase risk of suffering mental health problems like PTSD and the things that come with it like relationship breakdown.

Do some research on the effects of incidents like this on many people like Andrew Clifford Parker, the 7/7 victims, those in the emergency​ services and those who have been in combat.

Those people there did what they did to survive. Oh and some of those involved in helping and saving others plus the victims and their families are liberals.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            Didn't realise you wanted an increase risk of suffering mental health problems like PTSD and the things that come with it like relationship breakdown.

Do some research on the effects of incidents like this on many people like Andrew Clifford Parker, the 7/7 victims, those in the emergency​ services and those who have been in combat.

Those people there did what they did to survive. Oh and some of those involved in helping and saving others plus the victims and their families are liberals.
            Are you familiar with the concept of a "trade off"?

Here, if you are right- one persons mental health has been traded off against the possible death of several others being prevented.

Despite what you liberals would like, there was no "win win" outcome.

You are saying his motivation was selfish? Nonsense - self preservation would have had him running in the opposite direction. He chose to run into the action, risking his own life to prevent the loss of other lives.

Your views are disgraceful.

Comment

This guy deserves recognition, and donations. Get your wallets out.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                Then comes the divorce lawyers. Which increase mental health issues. And so the circle continues.

Comment

Joking aside, it is people like this guy who are going to solve this problem. He didn't mind getting his hands dirty. The liberals have forgotten how to fight- it's been bred out of them. I bet he loves a row. He would have been straight over the top in WWI, no messing about, he would have loved it. You need people like this when you are at war. Football hooligan types are your frontline during wartime. The indigenous British love a scrap. That (and good sailing skills) is what enabled a small island to create a global empire. This man is a hero.
                  Drunk idiots running into terrorists? Well it would help getting rid of their DNA

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
                    Drunk idiots running into terrorists? Well it would help getting rid of their DNA
                    He'd only had 4 pints according to The Times. Are you assuming he's an idiot because he is working class?

Where were "you" sugar?? At the back posting on Twitter before running out a side door shouting "chase me, chase me!!" after the assailants had been shot.

Comment

He'd only had 4 pints according to The Times. Are you assuming he's an idiot because he is working class?

Where were "you" sugar?? At the back posting on Twitter before running out a side door shouting "chase me, chase me!!" after the assailants had been shot.
                      Wow. Tell us: have you been radicalised or have you reached this level of extremism by yourself?
                      Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Working...
                      X