• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

F**k you, I'm Millwall!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it possible that he stood up to the terrorists at Borough Market because he is a racist?
    i.e. that his racism gives him the motivation to protect his own people.

In which case, logically thinking, should we not be encouraging more people to become racist?

Comment

Originally posted by GJABS View Post
      Is it possible that he stood up to the terrorists at Borough Market because he is a racist?
      i.e. that his racism gives him the motivation to protect his own people.

In which case, logically thinking, should we not be encouraging more people to become racist?
      He stood up to terrorists because he is a f**kwit. Which is the same reason he is a racist.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        He stood up to terrorists because he is a f**kwit. Which is the same reason he is a racist.
        Well maybe. But whether he is a f**kwit, a racist, or both, I am getting the impression that in the end it will only be guys like him who will provide the final defence against islamic terrorists. And then only after the latter have inflicted an awful lot of damage on the rest of us.

Comment

Well maybe. But whether he is a f**kwit, a racist, or both, I am getting the impression that in the end it will only be guys like him who will provide the final defence against islamic terrorists. And then only after the latter have inflicted an awful lot of damage on the rest of us.
          Great if there is a war on. Not so good in peacetime.

Try reading the book by this scumbag https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andy_Nicholls . What I particularly disliked was that everyone had a "mate called Stan" or a Stanley knife.

They are fine is they can be kept out of civilized society.

I have the misfortune to be related to someone like that.

Comment

But whether he is a f**kwit, a racist, or both, I am getting the impression that in the end it will only be guys like him who will provide the final defence against islamic terrorists.
            Not true. There are plenty of people that will stand up against this sort of behaviour. And very few of them are racists.
            A great many of them are former veterans that have already stood up for their countries and societies.
            Fat lot of gratitude they get for it too.
            “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

And then only after the latter have inflicted an awful lot of damage on the rest of us.
              Get a grip. If I were you I would be more worried about falling over in the bath.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-44872988

No award for Roy? Good!

Comment

Working...
                X