• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Diane Abbott is "ill"? Yeah, right.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
    I genuinely feel sorry for her, I think she was out of her depth, a nice lady, a competent lady, but with an occasional sparkle, rather than a reliable long burning flame.
    Sorry she was always an opinionated muppet.

Many great politicians of all shapes & sizes Ms Abbott is not one one of them.

Siddiq Khan seems to be doing well as does Amber Heard. Just before anyone suggests disliking a self centred troll is sexist or racist in a Lily Allen sytlee.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

There have been reports of scenes of jubilation on the streets of Padstow.

Comment

Have we seem more of May or Abbott?

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          Sorry she was always an opinionated muppet.

Many great politicians of all shapes & sizes Ms Abbott is not one one of them.

Siddiq Khan seems to be doing well as does Amber Heard. Just before anyone suggests disliking a self centred troll is sexist or racist in a Lily Allen sytlee.
          Yes, I expect her to trouser a lot of cash from her divorce settlement

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
            Promoted way beyond her levels of competency in a quintessentially Corbynesque maneouvre.
            To be fair Shaun, I don't think Corbyn was ever stupid enough to promote her, just bloody desperate. There was nobody else left!
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Publicly Dumped

Corbyn tells Diane Abbott to 'stand aside' during election | Daily Mail Online

BREAKING NEWS: Corbyn tells Diane Abbott to 'stand aside' during election campaign in desperate bid to limit damage from her latest interview shambles
              Jeremy Corbyn says Diane Abbott has been asked to 'stand aside' temporarily
              Shadow home secretary was under fire over series of disastrous interviews
              Leader says Lyn Brown will replace Abbott for the 'period of her ill health'
              Ouch.

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                To be fair Shaun, I don't think Corbyn was ever stupid enough to promote her, just bloody desperate. There was nobody else left!
                True. Like putting Gazza in charge of your drinks cabinet though.
                “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by Big Blue Plymouth View Post
                  Yes, I expect her to trouser a lot of cash from her divorce settlement
                  oops Rudd. though I would like to explore Ms Heard's policies..

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                    #prayForDiane

Seriously though, it sounds like she has suffered an acute stress reaction to all of the abuse that she has been given. I.e clinical depression.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                      True. Like putting Gazza in charge of your drinks cabinet though.
                      Except for the "threat to national security" bit.
                      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
                      X