• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Diane Abbott is "ill"? Yeah, right.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GJABS View Post

she has suffered an acute stress reaction to all of the abuse that she has been given. I.e clinical depression.
    +1

one day at a time

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      True. Like putting Gazza in charge of your drinks cabinet though.
      Or Boris in charge of foreign policy.
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
        Or Boris in charge of foreign policy.
        Or Tezza in charge of strong and stable leadership.

Comment

Abbotpotamus

Bad news for the Tories, she was one of their aces... at least they've still got Corbyn to help boost their majority
          Do what thou wilt

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Black View Post
            Bad news for the Tories, she was one of their aces... at least they've still got Corbyn to help boost their majority
            Nah - they just push the line that she'll be back after the election and she's being hidden

Or they talk about her replacement - a lovely lady who swears and blind people......

Comment

Dianne abbott just knocked on my door and asked me if i would be voting labour on the 58th of june.
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I have just finished watching Britain's Worst Car Crashes, it turned out to be compilation of Diane Abbot interviews.
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

To be fair, she doesn't look very well.

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                  Dianne abbott just knocked on my door and asked me if i would be voting labour on the 58th of june.
                  So there we have it folks, vetran confesses to getting knocked up by Dianne Abbott.
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

So there we have it folks, vetran confesses to getting knocked up by Dianne Abbott.
                    He's gone down, in my opinion.

Comment

Maybe it's the other way round... her recent lacklustre performances are due to an ongoing health issue either physical or mental?

That said announcing she's stepping down from campaigning for "an indefinite period" with only one day of campaigning left is a bit pointless.
                      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                      Originally posted by vetran
                      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                      X