• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Say what you like about Corbyn's policies, but he's a class act

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
    Polite, yes, class, no. A class act would've stood aside and given Labour a chance.
    I don't agree with everything he says but he has run a positive campaign. I know he will lose but it is refreshing and it offers a glimpse of how politics could be.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
          I don't agree with everything he says but he has run a positive campaign. I know he will lose but it is refreshing and it offers a glimpse of how politics could be.
          I hope you he wins but if he didn't then agree he is a class act... people can't find anything on him, so a smear accusations of he a heater of this and a hater of that is the only thing they can throw at him...

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
            Abbot couldn't keep out of the headlines even back then?

qh
            Last edited by quackhandle; 7 June 2017, 19:22.
            He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Originally posted by SandyD View Post
              I hope you he wins but if he didn't then agree he is a class act... people can't find anything on him, so a smear accusations of he a heater of this and a hater of that is the only thing they can throw at him...
              If by that you mean a class act is a Marxist Terrorist sympathiser and someone still obsessed with some antiquated class war to settle, then yes, he's practically a saint.

Comment

If by that you mean a class act is an Imperialist Slave Owner sympathiser and someone still obsessed with some antiquated class war to settle, then yes, he's practically a saint.

Sounds like most Tories....
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

If by that you mean a class act is a Marxist Terrorist sympathiser and someone still obsessed with some antiquated class war to settle, then yes, he's practically a saint.

May is a Saudi terrorist sympathiser. You pays your money.

Comment

Great illustrations of Tory negative propaganda. Meanwhile Corbyn wages a positive campaign.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                      Great illustrations of Tory negative propaganda. Meanwhile Corbyn wages a positive campaign.
                      Positive for terrorists yes.

Comment

Working...
                      X