• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

12 Dead in Suicide Attacks in Iran

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
    Apparently Iran are somehow fighting and supporting ISIS at the same time.... According to our Saudi friends and trump.

Must be some kind of Magic act. ISIS want to slaughter Shias, Iran are Shia but somehow Iran made ISIS.
    According to conspiracy theorists Israel created ISIS

Comment

It's such a mess over there I'm surprised Trump hasn't said he wants to build a wall around the middle east yet.
      Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
        It's such a mess over there I'm surprised Trump hasn't said he wants to build a wall around the middle east yet.
        Naah we just sent them B'liar. That will sort them...
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
          Turning into a very bloody Ramadan.
          12 days in, and so far 67 attacks, killing 712

Comment

Originally posted by GJABS View Post
            12 days in, and so far 67 attacks, killing 712

Interesting that the whole point of Ramadhan is to be a time of reflection, calm and spirituality. These guys are clearly not very religious Muslims, rather nutjobs with political aims.

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
              According to conspiracy theorists Israel created ISIS
              Nah - ISIS was created by Saudi. However..... the UK did help originally create the Saudi state over 100 years ago and originally supported the promotion of Abdul Wahab (the father of Wahabism).

Comment

Working...
              X