• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Theresa May gives further detail on running through the fields of wheat

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Theresa May gives further detail on running through the fields of wheat

She was wearing kitten heels!
    http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

*cough*

It quickly came to our attention that this would mean crossing a field of wheat which had no apparent public thoroughfares traversing it and while I am normally a very thorough adherent of the countryside code I regret to say that we threw caution to the wind on this occassion and off we gambolled through the field down to the track. The sensation of wheat brushing against my legs reminded me of my schooldays and my art teacher, Mr. Joachim, who used to tell me how he liked to run nude through crop fields and revel in the sensation of the ears of wheat ticking his lower body.

Comment

Working...
    X