• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

So, Who did you vote for?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Own up - Who were the four mupps (so far) who've voted Liberal ?

(pound to a pinch of pigtulip they are all Remainers, making one last desperate bit to turn back the clock)
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
      Own up - Who were the four mupps (so far) who've voted Liberal ?

(pound to a pinch of pigtulip they are all Remainers, making one last desperate bit to turn back the clock)

On a local level, my experience of them is that they're far more likely to fight your corner if you object to a huge housing development, factory or wind farm going up in your back yard.

Comment

I don't like my local Tory candidate so voted for the next person likely to get in.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          I don't like my local Tory candidate so voted for the next person likely to get in.
          Say no more.
          Ours is Olly Wetwin

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
            Natalie Bennett resigned.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Blue Plymouth View Post

On a local level, my experience of them is that they're far more likely to fight your corner if you object to a huge housing development, factory or wind farm going up in your back yard.
              Fair point, although they're pretty good at pretending to fight one's corner even when their heroic struggles turn out to be in vain (also known as running with the fox and hunting with the hounds).
              Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                Fair point, although they're pretty good at pretending to fight one's corner even when their heroic struggles turn out to be in vain (also known as running with the fox and hunting with the hounds).
                True.

And when something is rubber stamped from on high there's not much you can do about it anyway but I've been involved in a few of these things and they were all thrown out by our LD council.

Comment

The poll results bar chart is like the Stroop Effect!

Did it randomly assign those colours?
                  http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

I was going to draw a dick on my paper, but then I noticed there was a party which hadn't even bothered to post any lies through my door, or put up any posters on lamp posts, so I voted for them. I like their style. Doesn't make any difference really cos the same Labour guy has been MP since the 1970's.

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
                      The poll results bar chart is like the Stroop Effect!

Did it randomly assign those colours?
                      It did, but now I've swapped the Marxists with the Fascists (and the votes), the colours are a better match.
                      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                      X