• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

So, Who did you vote for?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Regardless of the result one thing is certain.. Tories will be a whole lot weaker. And the EU will see this weakness by a country mile should them Tories remain in power. It no pretty whichever way you bake it.

Gotta love your posts. Majority of 80+ and that's 'weak'. Luckily you're in Germany and should be unaffected by May's 2020 WTO trade 'agreement'.

Comment

Originally posted by JozefBlofeld View Post

Gotta love your posts. Majority of 80+ and that's 'weak'. Luckily you're in Germany and should be unaffected by May's 2020 WTO trade 'agreement'.
      If you believe the spin about them needing a larger majority for EU negotiations then that may be true. I think what's interesting is we've gone from this being "The Brexit Election" to an election about the same old issues, and even with a majority the Tories are looking like a party that's still distrusted by a large part of the population.
      Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
        If you believe the spin about them needing a larger majority for EU negotiations then that may be true. I think what's interesting is we've gone from this being "The Brexit Election" to an election about the same old issues, and even with a majority the Tories are looking like a party that's still distrusted by a large part of the population.
        For the Tories it's become the "Oh **** what have we done keep her locked away and let's just get it over the line Election."

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
          Puh-lease........ You sound like an american who doesn't understand that the uk is more than just England....
          It is, but we generally keep quiet about the part of the UK which hasn't discovered vowels yet...
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

I see George is practicing creative editing...

Sterling stages rally as the City bets on Theresa May win

Incidentally Sterling is not rallying George. It has dropped from $1.30 to $1.293
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
              It is, but we generally keep quiet about the part of the UK which hasn't discovered vowels yet...
              'we' - Do you think the Tories represent you? I credited you with more intelligence than that.
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                'we' - Do you think the Tories represent you? I credited you with more intelligence than that.
                Even by your standards that makes absolutely no sense. I never mentioned the Tories, I was having a little dig at our Welsh cousins. Try reading it again, and don't be shy to ask for help if you need it.
                His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Well I've done it. I've voted Labour. Up the workers! Down the rich! Time for the huddled wossnames to rise up and free ourselves from the shackles of the oppressors!
                  Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Good to see a Labour landslide here on CUK

Hope that this trend spreads across the country and why not? Who would vote for a weak and weaker liar ? Get Corbyn in now!!
                    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
                      Well I've done it. I've voted Labour. Up the workers! Down the rich! Time for the huddled wossnames to rise up and free ourselves from the shackles of the oppressors!

Well done!! We just need all the Vectra van drivers across the country to take your lead now.
                      Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Working...
                      X