• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Exit Poll Tories 314 Seats

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post

Shaunbhoy and Minestrone celebrate the Tory/DUP Coalition.

"You've been tango'd".
    Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

And Labour wins Kensington by 20 votes.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
        And Labour wins Kensington by 20 votes.

Comment

I can't believe there will be another election with a few months.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            I can't believe there will be another election with a few months.
            Relax, there won't be any elections anymore - by this time next month the Elders will have decided that it's a bad idea...

Comment

My subconscious is annoying. It's got a mind of its own.

Comment

Originally posted by pjclarke View Post
                The Guardian does not like hotlinking...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  Relax, there won't be any elections anymore - by this time next month the Elders will have decided that it's a bad idea...
                  It doesn't work that way in the UK as Camoron and May have found out....
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                    I'm not sure I fancy Boris' chances against a reinvigorated Korbyn with a relatively unified Labour party behind him. Electorates hate a fractured and fractious party, but Labour pretty much held it together during the campaign (I'm not talking about individual fruitcakes), and they're especially going to hold it together now. It will be a brave Tory party that takes that risk, but I suspect they won't have a choice when it becomes clear that they're still pretty split down the middle on Europe and that the DUP are not a sensible bunch to align with.

Comment

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                      X