• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

It's only an exit poll, calm down

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SandyD View Post
    Arrgh too much blah blah blah on the election cover, why can't they just read the results on like they do at the eurovision
    Tezza nil points

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
      Newcastle and Sunderland though. Not exactly representative.
      Possibly, but not exactly the neck of the woods where you'd be expecting a supposedly unpopular Tory government to be increasing their vote percentage.

Almost impossible to predict, but it is reasonably likely that she will end up in no better a position than when she started. Which calls into question the decision to call the GE.

Interesting times..............bugger...............I was hoping for a reasonably early night too!
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
        Tezza nil points

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
          Possibly, but not exactly the neck of the woods where you'd be expecting a supposedly unpopular Tory government to be increasing their vote percentage.

Almost impossible to predict, but it is reasonably likely that she will end up in no better a position than when she started. Which calls into question the decision to call the GE.

Interesting times..............bugger...............I was hoping for a reasonably early night too!
          The decision to call it was due to the CPS looking into Tory candidates election fraud.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by sueellen View Post
            the decision to call it was due to the cps looking into tory candidates election fraud.
            !!conspiracy theory buff alert!!
            “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
              The decision to call it was due to the CPS looking into Tory candidates election fraud.
              Nah, she called it because of great poll results...

Comment

I'm off to bed. Will pop radio 4 on.

Comment

Yes but they've picked up UKIP voters, who were mostly Tories really. Sunderland shows UKIP -16% and Con +11% and Lab +4%. Really Cons have lost some of the previous UKIP voters to Labour, not gained.

Maybe.

bugger...............I was hoping for a reasonably early night too!
                  I know. I was going to watch the exit poll and see if I was right about the Tories getting a small number of extra seats, or whether I was wrong and the Tories were getting a large number of extra seats, and then watch something else for a bit and go to bed. And now it's actually interesting. Grrrr.

Lucky I'm unemployed really.
                  Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Prime Minister BoJo the Clown.
                    My subconscious is annoying. It's got a mind of its own.

Comment

Labour Government by Christmas.
                      My subconscious is annoying. It's got a mind of its own.

Comment

Working...
                      X