• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

FAO: Nigel Farage

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pip in a Poke View Post
    Don't forget, OR, that there are plenty of left of centre people who voted Leave because of the inherent democratic deficit of the EU, nothing to do with bigotry.
    It never ceases to both amaze and truly sadden me when I point out to people in the UK that the same rights that allows "those bloody foreigners" to come to the UK to work gives them the right to go to another EU country for the same reason.

The answer is usually some retort to the tune of "but why the hell would I want to go and live/work over there?", demonstrating time and time again that us "Insel Affen" (as our German friends like to call us) truly are an insular island of arrogant, lazy, jingoistic idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by billybiro View Post
      The answer is usually some retort to the tune of "but why the hell would I want to go and live/work over there?", demonstrating time and time again that us "Insel Affen" (as our German friends like to call us) truly are an insular island of arrogant, lazy, jingoistic idiots.
      Vilolette Insel Affen surely.

The threat of Farage coming back is the only good reason I can see to go ahead with Brexit.
      Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by Pip in a Poke View Post
        Don't forget, OR, that there are plenty of left of centre people who voted Leave because of the inherent democratic deficit of the EU, nothing to do with bigotry.
        They voted brexit because of populist ideas, such as British people first, which were brainwashed into their simpleton brains, not understanding they would potentially lose all the protection such as workers rights, that the EU provides for them and it will make them unemployed for many years because of the massive economical crisis that will hit the UK, because of brexit.
        Yes EU could be more transparent and a bit more democratic but would you rather be 10 years unemployed because of brexit or have a job?

Comment

Working...
        X