• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Paul Nuttall Gone

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    So expect another GE next year
    Ladbrokes seems to think the GE will be this year, or it'll be 2022. 5/1 for next year.
    Taking a break from contracting

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
      Also, it only takes a couple of the bowler hatted flute players to take the hump and vote against the tories and plans will go out the window. Strong and stable !!
      Maybe May should talk to John Major.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

As one of the few hard-core UKIP voters left it seems, I thought Paul Nuttall did a reasonable job in difficult circumstances and may have resigned slightly too soon. There was a lot of good stuff in the manifesto which didn't get enough publicity.

I suspect we'll see the return of Nige at some stage - he still has huge support inside the party at grass roots level. He will probably wait until he can organise a coup as the party Executive Committee don't like him at all. Most UKIP members see them as lightweights at any rate.
        Last edited by Lockhouse; 9 June 2017, 11:58.
        ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Also, it only takes a couple of the bowler hatted flute players to take the hump and vote against the tories and plans will go out the window. Strong and stable !!
          Interestingly doesn't Scotland have similar sectarian problems? I could swear blind that it has its fair share of orange men.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
            Interestingly doesn't Scotland have similar sectarian problems? I could swear blind that it has its fair share of orange men.
            What's that got to do with a Tory/DUP coalition ? The tories aren't being propped up by a Scottish Orange Lodge, are they ? Are there any specifically religious parties in Scotland the equivalent of Sinn Fienn or the DUP ?
            When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Are there any specifically religious parties in Scotland the equivalent of Sinn Fienn or the DUP ?
              Sevco.............but without the financial clout?
              “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                Sevco.............but without the financial clout?
                That should be your new team now. Saving the Union and Brexit for You ! You going to change your signature to 'F**k The Pope and Ban Abortion'.
                When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

What's that got to do with a Tory/DUP coalition ? The tories aren't being propped up by a Scottish Orange Lodge, are they ? Are there any specifically religious parties in Scotland the equivalent of Sinn Fienn or the DUP ?
                  The DUP isn't quite as free Presbyterian as it used to be. It's basically Unionist and won additional seats as Unionist reverted to 'their corner' after Sinn Fein's electoral success in the recent local elections.

It's a bit like Scottish Indy Ref being voted for by Catholics on the whole.

Comment

That should be your new team now. Saving the Union and Brexit for You ! You going to change your signature to 'F**k The Pope and Ban Abortion'.
                    I rely on the 55% of my fellow Scots to "Save the Union", and over 17 million of my fellow Brits to vote for Brexit alongside me.

Democracy at work in both instances.
                    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
                      As one of the few hard-core UKIP voters left it seems, I thought Paul Nuttall did a reasonable job in difficult circumstances and may have resigned slightly too soon. There was a lot of good stuff in the manifesto which didn't get enough publicity.

I suspect we'll see the return of Nige at some stage - he still has huge support inside the party at grass roots level. He will probably wait until he can organise a coup as the party Executive Committee don't like him at all. Most UKIP members see them as lightweights at any rate.
                      UKIP are dead, the Torries have reclaimed all of your votes. Even if Nige came back it would not now work. We will have another EU vote, stay in by a massive majority and then march on, HTHBIDI.

Comment

Working...
                      X