• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Think of the poor ....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Think of the poor ....

.... Brexiters today. The poor souls are upset and heartbroken with their dreams of a hard Brexit in tatters. I say we make 9th June the official "hug a Brexiter day"
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

The DUP appear to be knights in shining armour, delivering a Brexit even softer than Corbyn would have delivered

Hard Brexiteers completely side lined.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
      The DUP appear to be knights in shining armour, delivering a Brexit even softer than Corbyn would have delivered

Hard Brexiteers completely side lined.

and crosses in every school and mandatory church attendance twice a day

Comment

Hard Brexit would be bad enough.

But being hugged by Whorty

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

whore-ty

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Don't be all coy now, you know you want it Just hope my beard and hairy chest don't tickle you too much

I'm saving my warmest, kindest hug for Shaun as I know he will be devastated today

Comment

Originally posted by diseasex View Post
              whore-ty
              Hey, less of that Whore's charge .... my love is given away for free

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                I'm saving my warmest, kindest hug for Shaun as I know he will be devastated today
                Devastated at the fact that we now essentially have the coalition that I wanted (albeit some of the "team" are a bit suspect!)?
                Hardly.
                And I was never a "Hard Brexiteer", just a common or garden variety.

And I'll take a rain-check on the hug thanks.
                “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                  Like Ground elder?

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                    Devastated at the fact that we now essentially have the coalition that I wanted (albeit some of the "team" are a bit suspect!)?
                    Hardly.

And I'll take a rain-check on the hug thanks.
                    I'll be here whenever you need me Shaun Just ask and the hug is yours

Comment

Working...
                    X