• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Think of the poor ....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    .... Brexiters today. The poor souls are upset and heartbroken with their dreams of a hard Brexit in tatters. I say we make 9th June the official "hug a Brexiter day"
    Chortle! So green, so green!

We hard Brexiters are actually in a better position now than if TM had won a landslide!
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
      Chortle! So green, so green!

We hard Brexiters are actually in a better position now than if TM had won a landslide!
      That's OK OwlHoot, we understand that you're still in the Denial stage. We're here for you and won't take it personally when you get to Anger. We'll still offer the Keep working through it and you'll reach Acceptance in no time at all

We're all in this together, now the people have spoken, and we can head towards a strong and stable future.
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
        now the people have spoken, and we can head towards a strong and stable future.
        Yes get back to work, we now have certainty, within the strong and stable future
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

The UK is weak and the EU will be there to hug it, tightly, closely to its chest.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
            The UK is weak and the EU will be there to hug it, tightly, closely to its chest.

A bit like a struggle cuddle?

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
              Yes get back to work, we now have certainty, within the strong and stable future
              I'm taking 4 months off ..... I have all the time in the world to offer love, support and hugs to the poor Brexiters

(just hope there are some roles around in Sept when I want to work )
              I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Working...
              X