• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Teresa has played a blinder

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    You of all people shouldn't believe that.
    No, true, I have you as example of someone who gets it wrong all of the time.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Pip in a Poke View Post
      I think that's a bit below the belt. I've heard that leveled at her a number of times over this campaign and I ,personally, don't like the tone of it.
      Who we are, our beliefs affect our decisions, politics etc ... if you are from a privileged background your outlook is different from someone who came from a working class, your politics/cause would be affected... if you came from a big family grew up with lots of brothers and sisters, then your outlook and priorities would be different... same if you had children or not, I think she cares for the economic progress of the country in her own way, and wants to make GB great economically, but I think she doesn't give a tulip for social justice, the elderly or the children at schools.. and yes I think this is because she is childless

Comment

Andrea Leadsom has come under fire from senior Conservatives over the "vile", "insulting" and "wrong" suggestion that being a mother meant she had a "a very real stake" in the future of our country – as she talked about Theresa May's "really sad" lack of children.
        At the time I didn't agree with Andrea Leadsom, but on hindsight after I saw May's manifesto and policies, yes I agree with her, May does not have a very real stake in the future of our country !!

Comment

So she calls a GE because she feels like a fraud running the country when no one voted for her (that was the reason for the GE btw)

She then ends up with a majority with a coalition with the DUP.

So she called a GE and now has a majority.....

Not a 30 yard screamer I'll admit but they all count.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
            So she calls a GE because she feels like a fraud running the country when no one voted for her (that was the reason for the GE btw)

With a party in a country where they voted to Remain....and have a vested interest in not having a hard border with an EU country.
            When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post

It's quite comical. It's a if CUK would be rejoicing at a Labour/SNP/Sinn Fein coalition.

Comment

She's speaking as if she'd just won a huge majority.

Mad as a box of frogs.
                Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
                  With a party in a country where they voted to Remain....and have a vested interest in not having a hard border with an EU country.
                  But it's a great excuse for U turn on hard Brexit. All is going according to the plan you see.

Comment

Originally posted by sal View Post
                    But it's a great excuse for U turn on hard Brexit. All is going according to the plan you see.
                    It might also be worth noting that NI Unionists voted for Brexit and NI Nationalists voted Remain.

Comment

Originally posted by sal View Post
                      The Tories know it would finish them.
                      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
                      X