• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Message from MF

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Message from MF

He asked me to post that nobody should worry about him in the next few months - he won't be able to post on here because his Interwebs privileges had been revoked by his missus...

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    He asked me to post that nobody should worry about him in the next few months - he won't be able to post on here because his Interwebs privileges had been revoked by his missus...
    Nah, she understands that sometimes you can get it wrong. Not to worry, I've got another 10k on Boris to be the next Tory Leader. It's a dead cert.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      Nah, she understands that sometimes you can get it wrong. Not to worry, I've got another 10k on Boris to be the next Tory Leader. It's a dead cert.
      How much do you stand to win, a fiver?

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        Nah, she understands that sometimes you can get it wrong. Not to wonot rry, I've got another 10k on Boris to be the next Tory Leader. It's a dead cert.
        Not a chance. The advice from people who bet on politics for a sideline income is always lay Boris
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
        X