• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why everyone must leave the UK NOW

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't believe anybody would choose to leave the UK because of brexit and the economy. This is economic migration and it creates a hole in your heart for the remainder of your life.

The likes of us can have a very good life in the UK regardless of the current circumstances.

Don't casually walk away from those who have stood by you all your life.

Comment

Corbyn would have won if he had put the putting down of Boris and Farage in the manifesto for their conning re:Brexit. Anyone who takes the vote and then steps aside is a con-person, bit like taking the money and not providing the service you were paid to do .
      Okay, maybe not putting down but locking them up in a cage at a tourist attraction would have been good.Boris wouldn't mind either as long he had a bus with him.
      This uncertainty to me proves we're not a nation in a fit state to be deciding on something as big as leaving the EU....IMO. Heck, even typical LB voters voted blue this time, solely because they want Brexit and they've still not done as well as hoped
      Last edited by SuperZ; 10 June 2017, 15:16.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        As the last election has shown, it's not infeasible that Komrade Korbyn and his band of Marxist rabid loons will take control at some point.
        It's inevitable now, most likely well before 2022.

And it will happen because of YOUR fooking Brexit vote, never forget it!

Comment

There is no outcome I can see that doesn't lead to total collapse now.
          Would you have still voted for Brexit now that you know what the consequences?

Comment

Originally posted by Fronttoback View Post
            So what's your UK exit strategy then?

Where are you going to go?
            He is going to Cyprus where he will be cleaning pools for the next 20 years in order to qualify for generous EU pension ...

Comment

I've worked before for a client in the FinTech market, based in Singapore. My plan is to move there and take a perm role in that company.

BAN HIM!!!

Comment

I can't believe anybody would choose to leave the UK because of brexit and the economy. This is economic migration and it creates a hole in your heart for the remainder of your life.

The likes of us can have a very good life in the UK regardless of the current circumstances.

Don't casually walk away from those who have stood by you all your life.
                Biggest bag of tulip I have heard but then again if you're an insular person then I suspect you think it is true. This is why you will always bee a boring little person unable to broaden their horizons and explains a lot of Brexiters. I consider myself as an economic migrant and I don't regret it at all, life has never been better...
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                  Biggest bag of tulip I have heard but then again if you're an insular person then I suspect you think it is true. This is why you will always bee a boring little person unable to broaden their horizons and explains a lot of Brexiters. I consider myself as an economic migrant and I don't regret it at all, life has never been better...
                  I left the UK more than 15 years ago and never looked back you wally.

I wasn't an economic migrant though. I was thriving and making good money in London. I followed a woman. Don't regret it either. Life is good cashed up in the sun.

Tosser.

Comment

Tosser.
                    Looked in the mirror recently...
                    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                      Looked in the mirror recently...
                      Yeah, looking pretty handsome for 42. It's my med genes, tolerant of the sun.

Yourself?

Comment

Working...
                      X