• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

"I can still be Prime Minister. This is still on. Absolutely"

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm just wondering whether the government are so scared of a new GE that they might secretly construct an Android that looks like Theresa May and send it out in front of Downing Street for speeches to save Theresa May the distress of being a "glove puppet PM" being controlled by the back bench 22 committee.
    I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
      I'm just wondering whether the government are so scared of a new GE that they might secretly construct an Android that looks like Theresa May and send it out in front of Downing Street for speeches to save Theresa May the distress of being a "glove puppet PM" being controlled by the back bench 22 committee.
      http://www.theguardian.com/politics/...n-grief-denial

Comment

There are reports the DUP is insisting it's right to march through Catholic areas is reinstated. This is going to get stupid before too long.

Fall on your sword May and call another GE.

Comment

Originally posted by radish2008 View Post
          There are reports the DUP is insisting it's right to march through Catholic areas is reinstated. This is going to get stupid before too long.

Fall on your sword May and call another GE.

Comment

I think theQueen's Speech will be a one liner, to have a GE ASAP
            "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
              Could happen. After all, the Corbyn bot performed better than anyone expected!
              Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
              X