• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Black matte wheels on white car

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Brummie View Post
      No, next!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        In case you missed it, I won the lottery
        You divorced???

Comment

Now that's probably the most fun car you can have in the UK. As in not so fast that you're constantly getting points but very chuckable around B roads.
          If you live in Germany get a Porsche, you can drive it properly on the autobahn, here an MX5 makes more sense.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

I would have preferred Silver ones, but in life we have to make some compromises...
            Right badge, wrong model.

Get your business mobile in one of these:

http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

I did this recently for the White GTi, the dealer was whinging about the state of them (they were badly scratched)

So I got them done in a nice gloss back, it looked nice.

Part ex'd the car a week later and squeezed almost the full cost back from the dealer.

qh
              Last edited by quackhandle; 13 June 2017, 13:07.
              He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Mazda mx5 (launch edition)

In case you missed it, I won the lottery

20K - decided to spend it on me
                Well hello there....
                'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

I plastidip'd mine Anthracite. It cost about £30 for a couple of cans, and I did it myself in the back garden in a couple of hours without any preparation. You can do it without removing the wheels from the car.

The great thing is that if you don't like it you can peel it off again.

Yes I am a chav.
                  Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Wont matter what colour they are, youou can re-spray them as much as you like every time they get curbed. Ours have been wrecked trying to get in and out of various car parks. The ML is too long for most car park entrances especially if they have curves in them to slow cars down.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

I would have preferred Silver ones, but in life we have to make some compromises...
                      Which colour will give you the higher write-off valuation?

Comment

Working...
                      X