• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I've quite literally ran out of pi$$

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've quite literally ran out of pi$$

so hard is my laughter watching them Tories tear themselves apart on the news. Never in my adult life have I known a government to screw up so much. And yet still so many Murdoch readers are ready to defend their appalling record.

Right... Off to drink more water..
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

that is alright you are full of tulip to make up for it...
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
      so hard is my laughter watching them Tories tear themselves apart on the news. Never in my adult life have I known a government to screw up so much. And yet still so many Murdoch readers are ready to defend their appalling record.

Right... Off to drink more water..
      Must be hard being full of negativity and dribbling miserable bile from your mars bar fed fatty jowles.

Comment

But you have to admit, it is funny (or is it depressing that the UK is making itself a laughing stock on the world stage?)
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
          But you have to admit, it is funny (or is it depressing that the UK is making itself a laughing stock on the world stage?)
          Both funny and depressing in equal measures. How hard is it really to produce a manifesto for the country and not for your mates?

"What shall we put in the manifesto for the young voters?"
          "I know, fox hunting! Tearing a wee fox and cubs apart with dogs has really got my Tarquin's vote!"
          "Great idea! That'll get the kids on our side...."

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
            sour grapes removed
            So you've run out of pi$$ eh?

Just the wind to go now then................and you will more truly resemble the dreary deflated loser that you always seem on here.
            “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
              Both funny and depressing in equal measures. ...."
              +1
              Growing old is mandatory
              Growing up is optional

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
                Both funny and depressing in equal measures. ...."
                The line between tragedy and comedy is quite blurred.
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                  (or is it depressing that the UK is making itself a laughing stock on the world stage?)
                  I don't see why it should be a laughing stock. The UK is just following its democratic processes. Sometimes asking the people to vote delivers a result that the political establishment did not want.

I think it would be a laughing stock if the establishment simply re-ran referendums until it got the result it wanted or when an election was held ignored the result.

Comment

Originally posted by tomtomagain View Post
                    I
                    I think it would be a laughing stock if the establishment simply re-ran referendums until it got the result it wanted or when an election was held ignored the result.
                    yeah shocking, imagine an organisation like that...
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                    X