• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Shoot A Terrorist

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enough is enough...

one day at a time

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
      Indeed. You're allowed to kill someone in self defence, or the defence of someone else. So nothing to see here.
      You are NOT allowed to shoot anyone in defence. as far as I know (and I did research the topic as I want a gun :P)

Comment

I'm not sure the south west is high on terrorists' radar anyway. In theory St. Ives in mid-summer would actually be a 'great' target but otherwise it's too far off the beaten track.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

By terrorists, do they mean sheep worriers?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            By terrorists, do they mean sheep worriers?
            nope, DUP and the like.

Comment

hop diggity dog, me iz gona shoot one of them their terrorists.
              "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by diseasex View Post
                You are NOT allowed to shoot anyone in defence. as far as I know (and I did research the topic as I want a gun :P)
                It's called "reasonable force". This is old linky but in English Common law you can defend yourself using reasonable force.

So shooting a terrorist if you happen to have a gun legally is reasonable force. The immediate problem you face is that the police would try and take you out afterwards.
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by diseasex View Post
                  nope, DUP and the like.
                  I thought they were sheep worriers?

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                    It's called "reasonable force". This is old linky but in English Common law you can defend yourself using reasonable force.

So shooting a terrorist if you happen to have a gun legally is reasonable force. The immediate problem you face is that the police would try and take you out afterwards.
                    Maybe, but if you survive you are facing long and painfull prosecution

Comment

Originally posted by oscarose View Post
                      Enough is enough...

Of country bumpkins shooting anything that moves? Hear, hear...

Comment

Working...
                      X