• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CatFlap

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
    Damn cats,

we paid not a small amount of money last week for a man to come along, remove a panel of toughened doubleglazed glass from the wintergarden and replace with a new panel containing a cat flap

and the cats won't use the cat flap

Milan.
    Get a dog.
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

so Milan needs help with his cat flap issues?

Urban Dictionary: Cat Flap

Paging NLYUK!
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
        Have to be careful handling safety glass. I was shifting a big panel from our front door, put too much strain on one area and it exploded into thousands of tiny bits.
        I spent a happy day as a youth working at a glaziers, smashing up the old safety glass. One whack with a mallet on the corner is all it takes.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          I spent a happy day as a youth working at a glaziers, smashing up the old safety glass. One whack with a mallet on the corner is all it takes.
          That is what Mrs BP says about me.

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
            Get a dog.
            He doesn't like doing exercise.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Took me no more than 20 mins to teach our cat to use the catflap. Been same with all other cats i've had in the past. I must be lucky to get the intelligent cats from Cats Protection
              I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                Now - a year later - we're having all the doors and windows replaced in the house.
                All with catflaps?

Comment

You blokes make me laugh. All this innuendo and hidden meaning. It takes ages to work it out. So, for the recent migrants amongst us, here we go.

Basically you are saying a cat flap is your code word for your second property where you run your mistress out of, yeah?

And making the flap bigger means - spending more time at the coal face digging out coal

Not being able to tempt the cat through the flap means she won't party today. She's busy or something.

Making the flap smaller means she's withholding treats.

Putting food out for the cat, means she needs more pocket money or cat food to continue the arrangement.

Cat food is code for colombian marching powder.

You people are the muts nuts. You really are.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                    All with catflaps?
                    I was wondering that too

:-)

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
                      the investment in the new glass in the wintergarden/conservatory/orangery must pay off
                      All hail .NET!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X