• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CatFlap

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    And make sure you select images only
    Make sure you ask for "young shaven pussy" to get a clear picture. With a little bit of luck the security team will have him off the computer in a few minutes.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      Make sure you ask for "young shaven pussy" to get a clear picture. With a little bit of luck the security team will have him off the computer in a few minutes.
      My neighbour used to have some rare breed chickens, she'd buy the eggs in and hatch them. Some of them look like Big Bird. My neighbour innocently googled them to show us pictures of what they will look like. So she had her computer and searched for images of Polish Buff Chicks.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
        My neighbour used to have some rare breed chickens, she'd buy the eggs in and hatch them. Some of them look like Big Bird. My neighbour innocently googled them to show us pictures of what they will look like. So she had her computer and searched for images of Polish Buff Chicks.

Comment

Originally posted by Fronttoback View Post
          You blokes make me laugh. All this innuendo and hidden meaning. It takes ages to work it out. So, for the recent migrants amongst us, here we go.

Basically you are saying a cat flap is your code word for your second property where you run your mistress out of, yeah?

And making the flap bigger means - spending more time at the coal face digging out coal ...
          Ah, I spotted the flaw there. If the cat had, um, had kittens, wouldn't he be asking about making the flap smaller?
          Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

there you go found it

Comment

Working...
            X