• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tim Ferriss slow carb diet

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
    Wow- great effort. How have you worked out your goal weight?
    Thank you. I am now at ~100kg. Down from ~120. Target is 72kg, but it is going to take a LONG time to get there. Pre-diabetes and fatty liver symptoms are now absent too as a bonus. BP has always been like a yoyo, I keep telling the quacks when they mention BP meds.
    Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
    Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Wow!
      Thank you, BP.

Comment

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
        Amazing work!!!!!
        Thank you too, MUN. FWIW, the "diet" has been to eat a decent (but not gargantuan) brekky and then survive the rest of the day on water and tea. Nothing very sophisticated. Just pure energy balance. May not be "healthy" in the long term but that is not a huge priority right now. The ends justifies the means, IMHO.

Comment

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
          Yep, reaches to the middle of my back or so.
          Thought about getting a flat top for the summer? Keep the back bit, just go short on sides and spiky on top. Bit of gel. Would look proper.

Do you use olive oil on your hair to condition it? It works wonders for dry hair.

Comment

Originally posted by Fred Bloggs View Post
            Thank you too, MUN. FWIW, the "diet" has been to eat a decent (but not gargantuan) brekky and then survive the rest of the day on water and tea. Nothing very sophisticated. Just pure energy balance. May not be "healthy" in the long term but that is not a huge priority right now. The ends justifies the means, IMHO.
            Well done but now you need to start losing weight while eating.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
              Well done but now you need to start losing weight while eating.
              I kind of mentioned that up there somewhere. Still carrying way too much weight but getting around isn't such a challenge and is helping. Presently shedding more kg is my top priority, for good or bad.

Comment

Working...
              X